Subject Re: [IBO] IB Basics?
Author Daniel Rail
Use TIB_Connection with an TIB_Transaction. IB_Database is a component
that contains both, but it's better to use TIB_Connection with
TIB_Transaction instead. Because one TIB_Transaction can be used with up
to 3 TIB_Connection if required at one point in time, so it's just a good
practice to do so.

Daniel Rail
Senior System Engineer
ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.filopto.com)