Subject Re: Can not edit current row
Author Geno
--- In IBObjects@egroups.com, Lucas Franzen <luc@r...> wrote:

> Geno schrieb:
> >
> > --- In IBObjects@egroups.com, Art Metz <ametz@n...> wrote:
> > > Geno,
> > >
> > > By any chance, does the table have an Update trigger?
> > > Does the error message occur immediately after myQuery.Edit?
after
> > > myQuery.Post? elsewhere?
> >
> > There are no triggers. Error occurs as soon as I say
qremployee.edit

> One of the reasons for this might be that you omitted to set
RequestLive
> of the Query to TRUE ....

Not only could it be one of the reasons, it was most certainly the
reason. Thanks much. Question ? Where did you read about this
property. I downloaded and read the documentation but don't recall
reading about this anywhere. Did I overlook it or is there
documentation I don't have? Thanks again !!!