Subject Re: [IBO] Prepare in IBquery - Help me!!!!
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:31 PM 21-12-00 +0000, you wrote:
>I try but IB_Query show me the msg "no permission...bla bla"
>Help me!!!!

Calm down....this message means what it says - you have have no permissions
for this table.

Let's do a bit of even-headed testing here.

Get a copy of IB_WISQL.exe from the Downloads page of www.ibobjects.com

Connect to the database using the SAME username, password and path that you
used in your application.

Copy the SQL from your IB_Query and submit it on the Cursor | SQL page of
IB_Wisql.

Click the Prepare button.

If there is no error message, click the blue book button to fetch the dataset.

Click the 'Last' button to fetch all the rows (this is the >| button on the
navigation bar).

Report back to the list what you see.

You might also get some useful information by activating the Monitor dialog
in IB_WISQL and watching what is going to the server.

Helen

All for Open and Open for All