Subject RE: [IBO] Record locking
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
I don't want to sound offensive, but before using a product, one should
read the basic information to determine how it works. One of the IB's
niceties is that, that you don't lock other people. Learn to write in C/S
mode. This won't happen in one week, so don't be afraid.
(I was going to post a link to my site but other person already did.)
You can emulate the behavior of locking with IBO. BUT DO THIS ONLY IF YOU
NEED SUCH FEATURE DESPERATELY. 95% of the time, this is not the way to
create a C/S application. Headached guaranteed if you don't reserve it only
for special cases and use it for all your operations instead.

C.