Subject Re: IBO and lookup fields
Author Geno
Hello Jason:

I can use the TIBOQUERY and it works fine. However, I have been
trying to use the IBO Components which won't work with the
TIBOQUERY. I guess I am confused. Is there some advantage to
converting my applications so that they use the IBO Components or am
I just as well off to use the standard components with the standatd
TDataset and TIBOQUERY. If I am better off using the IBO Components,
is there not a way to implement lookup fields going that route?

Geno