Subject Re: [IBO] Generator problem
Author Daniel Rail
Look at the property GeneratorLinks of TIBOTable. You can define your
generator link between the field CUSTNO and the generator by using the
format: CUSTNO=your generator. This works fine for me. Also, check the
DefaultValues property, this might come in handy and can save some lines of
code. You'll find a lot more possibilities with IBO than with IB
Express. I've converted a very big application(approx. 200 datasets and
over 150,000 lines of code excluding components) from BDE to IBO 5 months
ago and still is stream lining it as I find some better ways in
coding/using with IBO.

Daniel Rail
Senior System Engineer
ACCRA Group Inc. (www.accra.ca)