Subject RE: [IBO] TIB_LookupCombo case insensitive inc search
Author Brian Dunstan
Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

I changed the ColumnAttributes as you suggested. It may have altered the
behavior somewhat but has not fixed the problem.

If I enter 'corp ' or 'corp x' it displays 'corp x' in the edit box but the
list does not scroll to display 'corp x' and it displays a message 'corp x
was not found' as soon as focus moves away from the edit. Once again, if you
scroll to the bottom of the list and click on 'corp x' then no error occurs.

Also, 'corp x' is displayed at the end of the dropdown combo list box. I
would expect to see 'corp x' listed immediately after 'Corporate
Headquarters'.

BTW - This is your sample project I am using here. All I am doing is
inserting a department that starts with a lower case letter. Please give it
a try, I am sure you will see the problem immediately.

Many thanks,

Brian