Subject Re: [IBO] Chart/graphs with IB Objects
Author Shane van de Vorstenbosch
No, I was using the TIB_Query component.

Having just played around with the TIBOQuery component I now assume:
- you use TIB_Query when you want to use the IBObject suite
- you use TIBOQuery when you want to use the normal Delphi components
(including their datasource and in this case, their chart component).

I prefer the operation of the TIB_Query over the TIBOQuery and it is a shame
to have to mix the two on a form, as well as mixing your components with the
standard Delphi components. But it has solved my problem quickly and
painlessly. Thanks for your fast response. It is appreciated.

Best regards,
Shane
> Did you use the TIBOQuery and/or TIBOTable components?
>
> Jason Wharton
> CPS - Mesa AZ
> http://www.ibobjects.com

IBObjects,