Subject Re: [IBO] RecordCount
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
"If Eof THEN ShowMessage('There were no records selected for
this criteria.')"

should be better - not primarily for those cases where the RecordCount is
0, but if there's plenty of matches IB could take quite some time counting
them all.

I think Eof works better if you do a first than if you do an open on your
query/cursor (just some vague memories).

Set