Subject Re: [IBO] VIRUS WARNING
Author Dietrich Schulten
Helen Borrie <helebor@...> schrieb:

> Does anyone want the list set up to block attachments? We have a Files
> facility on the egroups site - I prefer this to attachments, personally.

Yes!

BTW, this Hansen didn't appear as attachment besides a message, but as
the message itself. So the author tried to make it so that you can't
avoid to open the attached executable. Obviously my reader doesn't allow
this to run, but I wonder what happened to those who use one of the usual
suspects without a virus scanner (OL, OE).
So, if you clicked the Usuario Universal Online Mail in OL or OE and
nothing seemed to happen you might want to check your system for viruses.

Dietrich