Subject Re: [IBO] To : Helen Borrie !! , Recomended book
Author Helen Borrie
At 04:37 PM 27-11-00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hey Helen,
>
> A few weeks, or months ago, you recomended a book about RDBMS,
> database
>design, database understanding to somebody. I looked all over the
>newsgroups again, but was unable to locate the message again. Could you
>give me the title again ?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Nico

Nico,
It was probably Data Modeling Essentials: Analysis, Design and Innovation,
by Graeme Simsion. There is a link to it in Jason's Bookstore page.

Cheers,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All
When many eyes consider your database support problem, you
benefit from the responses of your peers. We all benefit because
our knowledge base grows.

I will not respond to private requests for free support.