Subject AW: [IBO] Suggestions for the Search-Panel
Author Kaputnik
Jason,

you know how busy I am currently, and that there are much more exciting
things I am working on....

I will try to implement the Memos for the search-panel and perhaps the Date
and time stuff. But as I am not that comfortable with your coding-style (the
imp and int-files...no syntax-highlighting and code-compeltion on these
possible) it will definitely be harder for me than if you did it. And
reorganizing the panel to show several edits in one line should be really
hard for me, better said impossible.

Don't expect something before 2001, though :-))

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>