Subject RE: [IB-Conversions] I am reviewing the value of data converting
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Can you be more specific? What do you intend to offer? Dbase to Interbase
conversions? There are some basic tools to aid the transition and there's a
free utility to help migration from a MsSql db to an IB/FB database. I think
there's need for conversions... whether those companies would paid an
external source or do the transition themselves is another point that I
ignore.

C.