Subject AW: [IB-Conversions] I am reviewing the value of data converting
Author Nikolaus Wagner
uh, that looks like hidden spam (?)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mark W [mailto:oceanside@...]
Gesendet: Samstag, 21. Juli 2001 08:11
An: IB-Conversions@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [IB-Conversions] I am reviewing the value of data converting

I am reviewing the value of data converting

I have been converting databases in dbase/FoxPro for over a decade.
Equipment Inspection and Work Order programs. I realize I can convert
databases in most dos formats, in particular, those that fit an
inspection
and work order structure.

I am wondering how well that translates to selling a range of
conversion
services to clients.

Any insight you have would be appreciated.

Mark Woodruff
Oceanside@...