Subject Re: Connecting to firebird from vb
Author pabloagogo
HI there,
Its Pablo.
Thanks for the response.
Based on your response, you guys are talking about connecting to
an existing Firebird database file it seems. From IBProvider, like I said I purchased the driver, there are samples where it connects.
But it does not "Create" the database file itself.

If your solutions do create the database file then::
What are the commands to be issued say to the Firebird server,
"Create the database file, here!"

I can create the database file using : "ISQL - Firebird Interactive SQL Tool", command line tool, but I wish to create it on the fly from my VB6 app, without using Isql tool.

So, I hope I have cleared up what I am trying to say.
Hope someone has done this before in VB6.

Sincerely,

Pablo