Subject RE: [firebird-tools] Re: Data Modeling Tool
Author Alan McDonald
Alan,

Most of these tools apply all the changes directly to the database.
They don´t have a respository that contain all data model information.

My intention is to create a full model first and then apply all the
changes at once in the database.

Regards,

Walter
IBExpert does this but you need to buy it
Alan