Subject RE: [firebird-tools] Data Modeling Tool
Author Alan McDonald
if you expect to do 2 way modelling then I'm not sure there's anything free.
one way, which IMHO is not much different to using a decent admin tool and
creating the tables yourself, are around - check ibphoenix.com
most admin tools offer a view where you design the tables and a diagram
model can be viewed as you progress - probably all you ever need
Alan
-----Original Message-----
From: firebird-tools@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-tools@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of whilde2000
Sent: Tuesday, 28 March 2006 6:58 AM
To: firebird-tools@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-tools] Data Modeling Tool

Guys, what would be the best choice for data modelling if I´m using
Firebird as a database ? I´m wondering about a free software that
generates DDL code which I don´t have to modify before applying to the
database. Tks in advance, Walter.

Pda database software
Database management software Database marketing software Online
database software

Service.