Subject RE: [firebird-tools] Re: FBReplicator 4.0
Author Alan McDonald
must be a bug.
Just open replicate.fdb manually in your favourite tool and add locations to
the locations table. LOC_PATH, USERNAME and PASSWD fields are all that's
required

Alan
-----Original Message-----
From: firebird-tools@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-tools@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of robert_hollay
Sent: Wednesday, 26 October 2005 3:10 PM
To: firebird-tools@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-tools] Re: FBReplicator 4.0

Hi Alan,

I've downloaded the 4.0 version to give it a try.
My problem is that I cannot define a destination database at all.
(the source db definition is o.k.)
Anything I write in, the destination database definition remains empty.
Is it a bug?

TIA, Robert

Pda database software
Database management software Database marketing software Online
database software

Service.