Subject Re: New feature in IBOConsole
Author davidalbiston
Hi Lorenzo

Please see previous thread last week when Achay offered me an update
to IBOConsole which fixed problems with adding/updating users over a
VPN link to a Terminal Services session. This fixed the main problem
although if you enter a password with more than 8 characters you are
logged out of the server.

A similar problem prevents database validation except on a local
connection to a database. If you connect with a remote connection,
even on the same machine, you get an error.

Please continue the good work on IBOConsole,I love it!

Dave