Subject Re: Tools Suite, any Ideas ?.
Author dedalo890@yahoo.com
It's my mitake, neither Delphi nor IBO are freeware (although I
wish....etc....etc....).

In any case IBO has a flexible registration model in the sense that
if you are using their tools for studing (my case) and not
commercial they are open to register you for free, they call it
trustware (I believe).

Well .......anyway.......any ideas about good freeware tools ?

Best Regards,
Dedalo.

--- In firebird-tools@yahoogroups.com, Milan Babuskov <milanb@Y...>