Subject Re: [firebird-tools] Re: Free FB Tools
Author Helen Borrie
At 06:40 AM 26/10/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>"Can it be used for firebird database too? Or is it
>only for interbase?"
>
>I second this question. I tried it today, and I
>cannot seem to get it to recognize my Firebird 1.5 database.

Yes. I use it all the time and I don't have any IB servers any more. Have
you tried reading the 1.5 release notes? A lot has changed
configuration-wise since 1.0.x.

Latest (but not final) release notes can be got from the ibphoenix site as
well - right-click directly on the link in the news item (main page).
That's your 1.5 configuration manual.

If you need support after that, take it to firebird-support. This isn't a
support list.

Helen