Subject Re: [firebird-support] How would I login with user other than SYSDBA?
Author Dave Schulz
The thing is our db has multiple users and a couple of roles. I noticed
that if I create a new database with 2 users - sydba and test-user - and
give them both highest privileges (although sysdba already has this) I can
still only login to the database with sysdba.

--
*Dave Schulz*

*806.771.2349 <(806)%20771-2349>* | p
*806. <(806)%20577-5048>500.7276* | c