Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird upgrade advise
Author Rita Liotta
I don't know what happened, but this isn't my question. What I asked was
if there was any way I can access and sort the attached file without
having Firebird installed. I am not a Firebird user. I simply have an
..fdb file that I would like to alphabetize. I don't have Firebird, just
the file. The fdb is from an entirely different app.