Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird-net-provider
Author Clyde Eisenbeis
Sorry about that.  The first email was "You are already subscribed to this group."  The second email was a rejected message: "Could not validate confirmation code".

I never received a confirmation code.

``````````````````````````````

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 8:46 AM Mark Rotteveel mark@... [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 4-10-2019 23:22, Clyde Eisenbeis cte677@... [firebird-support]
wrote:
> Attached are my latest email messages from firebird-net-provider. I never
> received a confirmation code. Now what?

This list doesn't support attachments. So it is still not clear to me if
you sent an empty message to
firebird-net-provider+subscribe@... or just tried to mail
to firebird-net-provider@...

In any case, I see an email of yours dated the 1st of October has
appeared on the firebird-net-provider list yesterday (which might
indicate it was waiting for moderator approval). Given your question is
only "Is there a group for Firebird Embedded?", there is a chance you
won't get a reply there.

In any case, there is no list specifically for Firebird Embedded. And if
you have a problem with C# and Firebird Embedded or need help using it
from C#, you really need to ask a more specific question with more
details on the firebird-net-provider list (not here).

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel