Subject Firebird-net-provider
Author Clyde Eisenbeis
Yesterday, I sent an email to <firebird-net-provider@...> => "I'm wondering if I subscribed correctly?"

I have not received a response.  Any suggestions?  I would like to start code writing for a Firebird database.

````````````````````````````````````
On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 11:40 AM Mark Rotteveel mark@... [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 3-10-2019 18:32, Mark Rotteveel mark@...
[firebird-support] wrote:
> On 3-10-2019 14:14, Clyde Eisenbeis cte677@... [firebird-support]
> wrote:
>> I've been to
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/firebird-net-provider.  Is there
>> a login for that group? ... I don't see a post option.  Or is there an
>> email adr for the group?  Thanks!
>
> If you are logged in to Google/Gmail, there should be a button "Join
> group" at the top. Alternatively, you can subscribe by sending an email
> to firebird-net-provider+subscribe@... (but I believe then
> you'll still need to login on Google/Gmail).

Correction: you can confirm your subscription by replying to the
confirmation email. In that case you don't need to login to Google/Gmail.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel