|Subject||Re: [firebird-support] Doubts about Firebird in Linux....|
I'm running Firebird on Linux since many years, with the following environment:
- Ubuntu 14.04 ( I've also run it on Debian 6.0 )
- Firebird 2.5.2
El 16/05/18 a las 20:43, Javier Cintron fcintrono@... [firebird-support] escribió:
Firebird ver 22.214.171.124050 64 bitsSuperserverWindows Server 2012R2
I am planning to change the operating system that hosts our ERP's Firebird Databases from Windows Server 2012R2 to Linux and I have some questions about it:
- Which Linux distribution do you recommend? I have experience using Centos.
- Which Linux file system do you recommend? (ext3 ext4, etc)
- Do you recommend using a journaling file system?
- One of the requirements is that the Firebird has to be 126.96.36.199050 but as of today the current version is 188.8.131.52089: is there a repository of past firebird versions?
Thanks in advance for your help