Subject RE: [firebird-support] Trying to figure out if CORE-5615 is on fb 3.0.3
Author Rudi Feijó
Hi Vlad

Yes, I was forbidden by the company to update the live server with a snapshot release, and since the bug only happens on the live server I could not test it.

I will update it with 3.0.3 and report back if it still crashes, thanks.

Atenciosamente,

Rudi Feijó

Multidados Informática Ltda.
* (11) 2579-8789

* <mailto:ariane.cutlac@...> rudi.feijo@...
* <http://www.multidadosti.com.br/> www.multidadosti.com.br

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: segunda-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2018 17:05
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] Trying to figure out if CORE-5615 is on fb 3.0.3

Karol,

> It was included in

<https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/commit/9c66f3c8d018e9256042f7ad210562c93426a55c> > https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/commit/9c66f3c8d018e9256042f7ad210562c93426a55c

You show commit at master branch, commit at B3_0_Release is there:

https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/commit/533b78ac10ee4305522299181c44aa401fad7df4

But you absolutely correct in that

> but you have not confirmed if this commit fix your problem on the tracker.

is a reason why bug not marked as fixed and not included into Release Notes.

Rudi, fix for CORE-5615 included into 3.0.3

Regards,
Vlad

Livre de vírus. <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com.