Subject Re: [firebird-support] ODS Error Help
Author liviuslivius
Check your system32 or syswow64 for firebird client versions and look if you have not some conflict with Interbase installed with Delphi

Regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------
Od: "Craig_Cox@... [firebird-support]" <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Data: 16.02.2018 23:38 (GMT+01:00)
Do: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Temat: [firebird-support] ODS Error Help

I recently starting getting the following error code when I compile and run a Delphi Berlin 10.1 application on my development machine.   However, I am ale to open these databases on this machine using IB Expert.

ISC ERROR CODE:335544379 ISC ERROR MESSAGE: unsupported on-disk structure for file #######; found 32779, support 10.

I understand that this an ODS error, but when I check the ODS of the database they are consistent.

What other things could possibly raise this error?