Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Set custom value on connection system info
Author marco andreolli
Thanks Dmitry for your answer,
but RDB$SET_CONTEXT() it's not right for me, because it store information in actual connection (or transaction) and they can not be read out of this (with a monitor program for example).

With my monitor application I would know not only the connection (with the remote process) but also the person who created them (who is logged).

https://firebirdsql.org/file/ documentation/reference_ manuals/fblangref25-en/html/ fblangref25-functions- scalarfuncs.html#fblangref25- functions-workcontext

> Actually I can see the number of connection on a database and other
> useful info with MON$ATTACHMENTS, but I would know If I could set a
> variable linked at the current connection.

MON$CONTEXT_VARIABLES

Dmitry