Subject Re: [firebird-support] Using FB 3.04 with Delphi 10.2
Author Alan J Davies
Thanks John - spot on! I had the connection set correctly in the
program's connection string but in Ibexpert (my database tool of choice)
I had set it as Local to test FB3 when I set it up and had not changed
it to remote tcp/ip with server name etc. It works perfectly now and I
can happily start upgrading other user systems.
Regards
Alan

Alan J Davies
Aldis