Subject Re: [firebird-support] Converting dates and the ISO-8601 format
Author Lester Caine
On 10/11/2018 11:19, info@... [firebird-support] wrote:
> Fantastic! Works a treat! Wow, wonder how many other people are going to
> be tripped up by this ! ?

There is a list for firebird users on php firebird-php@yahoogroups.com

It is true that Firebird does not perhaps get the love it deserves when
using it with PHP and there are a few niggles that have crept in over
the years as how PHP handles data has been changed. We *DO* need a few
more people who can handle the complexities of C and changes to the
interface to bring both the original ibase driver and the less flexible
pdo_firebird driver up to PHP7 standards. The PHP developers keep
threatening to drop them all together! So as a starting point, we could
do with a bit more activity on the firebird-php list ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL