Subject Re: How many record can I fill in a table
Author pablo sanchez
Hi, from http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/general/doc_323

Maximum row size for user tables - 64KB.Count bytes. BLOB and ARRAY
columns each cost 8 bytes to store the ID; VARCHARs, byte length +
2;CHARs, byte-length; SMALLINT, 2; INTEGER, FLOAT, DATE and TIME, 4;
BIGINT, DOUBLE PRECISION and TIMESTAMP, 8; NUMERIC and DECIMAL, 4 or 8,
depending on precision.

Regards

Pablo Sánchez