Subject Re: [firebird-support] FreeAdhocUDF and Firebird 3 not working
Author Dimitry Sibiryakov
08.09.2017 1:10, kerry@... [firebird-support] wrote:
> I thought it better to mention the FreeAdhocUDF issue otherwise it would be my fault that
> my own UDF does not work!

The authors of FreeAdhocUDF can make mistakes different from you. You must not take
conclusion that they don't work for the same reason.

> Basically I get the following type of error

The most frequent reason for this error is unsatisfied dependencies. UDF library can be
statically linked with gds32.dll, for example, which is not available by default.

--
WBR, SD.