Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 2.5 classic performance issue on linux64
Author Andreas Zeller

Hi Sean,

that's what I am saying. It never really is 'under load'. It is just taking forever to select a clients data-page.

I would blame bad design and shrug it off, but this was way faster on the ancient w2k server, so I have no idea where it gets stuck.

Andreas

On 26.02.2017 23:54, 'Leyne, Sean' Sean@... [firebird-support] wrote:

> Sean: fb_lock_print seems to have some trouble:
>
> Unable to access lock table.
> operating system directive shmem_data->sh_mem_length_mapped is 0
> failed -Success
>
> This is what I am getting from fb_lock_print -d filename.db0

You need to specific the full/local path to the database and as well as the database filename.

You really want to look at the fb_lock_print numbers when the database/server is under load.

Sean