Subject Re: [firebird-support] internal Firebird consistency check (applied differences will not fit in record (177), file: sqz.cpp line: 127)
Author Slavomir Skopalik
Try 3.0.2, probably another situation related to

http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/CORE-5392

Slavek

Ing. Slavomir Skopalik
Executive Head
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Collection and evaluation of data from machines and laboratories
by means of system MASA (http://www.elektlabs.cz/m2demo)
Address:
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Chaloupky 158