Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Deadlock error from firebird during midnight
Author LtColRDSChauhan

On 14 Dec 2017 13:30, "hvlad@... [firebird-support]" <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>---In firebird-support@yahoogroups. com, <rdsc1964@...> wrote :

>> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 3:34 AM, hvlad@... [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups. com> wrote:

  Looks like there was no crash of Firebird or WER doesn't catch it.

  You may easy check if Firebird really crashed: just look at its PID before and after
run test application (and got exception).

> 1. The PID remains same: 4212, before and after the exception is caught.

  I.e. there was no crash of Firebird, very good.

> 2. After the exception is caught, connection to the database is lost. Subsequently, any action on
> my .NET application throws unhandled exception- "Object reference not set to an instance of object".
> Connection is possible only after re-start of my .NET application.

  Looks like .net provider issue. Could you provide sample app and db and ask at .net provider list ?
I had posted this issue in .net provider list.

Regards,
Vlad