Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: lock denied...
Author
Anyway thank you for your effort.
Do you think the problem might be caused more likely by embedded clients vs. SuperClient or just by "heavy load"?

(Meanwhile FB3.0 SuperServer runs already two days without any trouble.)

Here are the version numbers but I'm not any linux guru so I hope that's what you expected:

firebird -z
Firebird TCP/IP server version LI-V3.0.3.32796 Firebird 3.0
(I downloaded it couple months ago from built snapshots. I didn't compile it myself.)

uname -a
Linux z3 4.9.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.51-1 (2017-09-28) x86_64 GNU/Linux
(It should be some ordinary Debian Stretch.)

libc-2.24.so
GNU C Library (Debian GLIBC 2.24-11+deb9u1) stable release version 2.24, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 6.3.0 20170516.
Available extensions:
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
        Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
libc ABIs: UNIQUE IFUNC
<http://www.debian.org/Bugs/>.

gcc --version
gcc (Debian 6.3.0-18) 6.3.0 20170516
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6.0.22

Jakub

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: peshkoff@... [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Komu: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Datum: 8. 12. 2017 11:36:34
Předmět: [firebird-support] Re: lock denied...

Unfortunately dump happened to be useless. It confirmed that problem is with database lock and type of the problem, but that was rather clear from log records, and unfortunately nothing about the reasons.

As the next step please first of all provide OS info - kernel, libc, gcc and libstdc++ versions.