Subject Re: [firebird-support] php transactions
Author Lester Caine
On 12/07/16 21:28, 'Daniel Miller' dmiller@... [firebird-support]
wrote:
> I have an application I'm developing with PHP & Firebird. While it
> mostly works fine - I've been having what I believe to be transaction
> issues.

Nice to see a new PHP user Daniel we do have a list for firebird-php
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/firebird-php/http://groups.yahoo.com/group/firebird-php/

The default settings for a firebird connection are not ideal, I use
adodb for all my database interfacing and that sets the default to
$this->ibasetrans = IBASE_WAIT | IBASE_REC_VERSION | IBASE_COMMITTED;
http://adodb.org is worth a look if you are doing anything heavy or
cross database.

Re using commit or rollback - any uncommitted stuff simply gets rolled back.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL