Subject Re: [firebird-support] How to make available a Firebird tool I prepared
Author Helen Borrie
Monday, July 11, 2016, 1:44:56 AM, fabianch@... wrote:

> This may not be the right place to ask,

Correct - off-topic here.

> I have prepared a tool
> that optimazes and automates the backup for Firebird Databases,
> providing a backup almost up to the last minute for large production
> databases (That was the aim when we planned it). I would like tomake
> it available to other Firebird users.Is there a process in place
> for vetting and considering tools?

and subscribe to the firebird-tools forum. You may get some testers
there if you ask nicely. ;-)

IBPhoenix (www.ibphoenix.com) often picks up on postings in
firebird-tools and posts a news item. There is also a list there of
community projects - you could ask about listing yours.
http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/projects/

The Project itself does not test nor endorse third-party utilities.

Cheers,
Helen