Subject Re: [firebird-support] FB embedded slow in Windows 64bit?
Author
Hi,

first help us to help you.
Without any detail we can talking about weather

Did you identify some slow down in particular query – different query plan...
Have you compared Firebird.conf?
Did you compare server hardware? I suppose that new Windows is on different hardware – not always better configured.

regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

From: mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 6:57 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] FB embedded slow in Windows 64bit?

Hi all,

an older Delphi 7 project using Firebird 2.1 embedded and is working fine under XP or Win 7 32bit, but very slow under Win7 64bit or Windows 8 (as a customer reported).

I switched to Firebird 2.5.5. but got the same slow results.

Has anyone made similar experiences and, if, is there a solution?

With best regards,

Joe