Subject AW: [firebird-support] install from zip Firebird-3.0.0.32383-0_Win32
Author Checkmail

Ibexpert told me, this gds32 is the 64 Bit Version of dll?

In the program list (windows) I can see only the old fb version rc2. I need to update.

Von: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. März 2016 14:12
An: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [firebird-support] install from zip Firebird-3.0.0.32383-0_Win32

Hello,

I have installed the fb 3 rc2 before and now I would update to 3.0.0.32383. I have deactivated the fb service and copied all content to the firebird install directory – replace. After this, start the install_service.bat and instclient.exe with copy fbclient and gds32 to the syswow64.

Fbclient.dll works, but I cannot connect with gds32.dll “username and passwort not set, ask database administrator..” What is wrong?

Thank you.

Regards

Olaf