Subject Re: [firebird-support] RECREATE Procedure issue.
Author

Regarding thus issue could someone raise a ticket & update the documentation of firebird.

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 12:15 AM -0700, "Mark Rotteveel mark@... [firebird-support]" <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 19-3-2016 04:44, joje@... [firebird-support] wrote:
> If it's not executing then it should send a message. Also I referred the
> site documentation of recreate procedure. But there was no specific info
> about dependency in stored procedure.
>
> But later when I referred the document mentation in link(flamerobin)
> provided by you. It said that if dependency is there then it would not
> execute.
>
> At least it should send out a message that it has not executed.

I just tried and it does give an error, but unfortunately not on
execute, but on commit. Just like drop procedure does.

This might be something that needs to be improved in the documentation.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel