Subject AW: [firebird-support] High number of NULL attachments
Author Gregor Kobler

Does the Client uses the right fbclient.dll or GDS32.dll?

Best Regards

Gregor

Von: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2016 08:41
An: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [firebird-support] High number of NULL attachments

Hi all.

I am running a FB 2.5.3 server to which a delphi application connects. We
usually have 20-30 concurrent connections.
I have inspected the MON$ATTACHMENTS table and noticed many of the records
have NULL values in MON$REMOTE_PID and MON$REMOTE_PROCESS but not in
MON$REMOTE_ADDRESS.

Does that mean that the connection to the server is still open even if the
application isn't? How can I mitigate that?
Thanks.

-Tom