Subject RE: [firebird-support] Need Support to connect to the database
Author Zoran

Check if fbclient.dll is has the right bitness (x32 or x64).

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:50 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Rees Theo <rees@...>
Subject: [firebird-support] Need Support to connect to the database

Hi,

I'm working on a project that need to connect to the database file, but I got an error message,

"Statement failed, SQLCODE = -902
Your user name and password are not defined. Ask your database administrator to set up a Firebird login.
"

The database file is used in an application named GP Complete, I have asked the owner, he told me that I may need to ask support from Firebird, he didn't change the default password "sysdba/masterkey".

Could anyone let me know how can I connect to the database file?

Thanks