Subject Re: AW: AW: [firebird-support] Re: Memory usage excess / leak in FBServer 2.5.4
Author
---In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, <joja.lists@...> wrote :

> > Reproducible test case would be ideal
>
> Hello Vlad, hello Alexey, and other interested people!

I have prepared a test case now showing the memory leak with a simple fresh database and many many connect / select / disconnect sequences.

Take the below script (also attached, but don’t know if group allows this), place it in a file named connleak.cmd in a new empty directory and call it:

1st: connleak init

2nd: connleak run

You can open the task manager and see fbserver.exe memory consumption growing.

Hope this helps to investigate the problem.

  Thanks, it helps. I've reproduced and fixed it (not committed yet). Could you register it a tracker, please ?

Regards,
Vlad