Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird Roadmap: v3.0 - what's next?
Author Schwarze Consulting - Michael Schwarze
Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your reply. I’m not expecting anything here; the NoSQL-thing was just meant to be an example for what might be a major shift to me. I was just curious what will be coming after v3 and got a good idea of the features which might come with v4 now after following the links in this thread.

What’s left open to me: are there already any ideas (a strategy) beyond the roadmap’s features like anything the firebird development team always wanted the software to be?

Greetings,
Michael