Subject Re: [firebird-support] Timestamp in Firebird 2.5.2
Author Mark Rotteveel
On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:19:51 -0400, "'E. D. Epperson Jr'
dixonepperson@... [firebird-support]"
<firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> I understand the timezone issue. What I don't understand is how or why
the
> virtual machine gets it wrong (sometimes) until after I log in using
RDP.
> After that it will report it correctly... for a while.
>
> It is probably something I need to take up with my service provider.
>
> Thanks for your feedback

It could be server-side caching of the generated page, it could be things
like the Timezone set for the request handler (and this might vary per
request). Exact causes might depend on what is running the application, or
implementation choices (eg thread-local storage of formatter etc).

Mark