Subject RE: [firebird-support] Error 335544528 in classic mode and multiple users
Author Edward Mendez

Could that Database be in single user mode? When you try to connect are you using SYSDBA, but your client is using another login.

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:56 AM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Error 335544528 in classic mode and multiple users

I have a web server suing Firebird. I installed it using Classic mode because it seems more robust.
Usually, databases have between 1 to 3 users concurrently as maximum. However, there are 50 databases and eventually many users could be using their database.

When I open the database, it works fine. Then, if I open the same database from another client , I get ISC ERROR 335544528, shutdown.

Is it related with Classic mode? I understand that Classic mode creates a new process for each client, but does it mean that the same database cannot be shared by 2 clients?

Thank you