Subject RE: [firebird-support] RE: very slow inserts with blob-fields
Author Leyne, Sean
Re: [firebird-support] RE: very slow inserts with blob-fields

Since Philippe conducted the test without making any Firebird changes, the tests where done with database Forced Writes = Off (the default for new dbs created on *nix deployments).

Unfortunately, I would never run a production database with anything other than Forced Writes = On.

Sean

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alexandre Benson Smith
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 3:59 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] RE: very slow inserts with blob-fields

Em 6/3/2014 17:51, Carlos H. Cantu escreveu:

Well, I would be interested in the results too, but I don't have too much hope that anyone here will be able to answer all those questions <g>

Carlos
Firebird Performance in Detail -
http://videos.firebirddevelopersday.com
www.firebirdnews.org - www.FireBase.com.br

Paul Beach answered the OP, but I hadn't read the message since it's with a diferent subject...

Here is a document with some information provided by Philipe Makowski

http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/search/doc_26