Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Overflow during backup. Apparent date problem.
Author Ted Miglautsch
I frequently make changes to system tables and started using Interbase
and then Firebird because I could do that. Mostly I extent the size of
char and varchar fields. It just requires knowing what you are doing.
You have to consider whether the change you are making could cause the
problem that you encountered.